Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shopping@Jatujak Market Bangkok: Souveniors Part3

I got this special casing for my toothpicks :P
Its harder to close the casing but it looks nice? right? ahahaha


This is expensive stuff!! Soap!! never though that it would be selling at about RM 8 for one!!!
But If i got a dozen... It will be RM 5 for one... so as a shopaholic... who can say no to such bargain right?? ahahaha.. so...

yes!!! i got myself a dozen of em soap! aheeheehee And the body scrub is free :P
Complementary gift from the shop in Jatujak...

It's good for gifts and useful.. so I dun mind getting a dozen. :)

This is nice... i got it 3 for RM5.50...

This is... i'm sure you know wht it is... i got it for RM 4 per pack of 8/10

This is sooooo cute!!! i was thinking of my church youth... of course all the girls when i got this ahahaha... as you can see it's 120 bhat... and there are a dozen of this in a pack.. so the cute...

Special wood frame, its a gift.. but before i pass it to my fren.. i wanna decor it first :)

This is RM10 for one.. means can put 2 pictures lar.... Not really cheap but its simple & nice.


No comments: