Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shopping:Jatujak Market Bangkok: Accesories

So exciting!!!!! So many earrings!!!! and its not too expensive.. :)
Makes me wanna buy just buy looking at this photo.... aiyo... but took me a while to look for suitable one for my other young fren.. who requested for some earrings from this trip..

this shop's pendants are so unique!!! really liked em' but i dun wear any of these and I dun know anyone who does.. so just wanna share this special shop with you :D


here is another shop tt sells more accessories!!!

So many to choose from :)

Close up of their products of the same shop above..

this is another special accessories that i like!!!

i didn;t get to buy one coz my hubby keep stopping me from getting stuffs :P he is just looking out for my wallet.... akakaka... but i really think the earrings is really cool!!!

great for a trip gift for frens :D

No comments: