Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bangkok Trip: Part III

I'm going to Bangkok!
~~~~~~~
yea yea yea!!!!
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
Pretty cool huh? Got super 'geng' entertainment ahahaha...
Like concerts like tt :)
~~~~~~~
Got variety of food also ooo.... My fren told me should try the Manggo G. Rice..
(I dun like eating RIce wii fruit so... sori dude.. i didn't try :P)
~~~~~~~

This is the entrance from the Bazaar to the Food Court...

~~~~~~~

There I was, on my second trip to Suan Lum night Bazaar, drinking my nice cold ice lemon dunno what.. (got mix with something lar.. but very sour one...)

~~~~~~~

walking along looking for stuffs :)

~~~~~~~

Many things to buy but it was our first day when i was there then so sisn't get to buy anything..

~~~~~~~

OKie.... will stop till here on my previous BK trip and shopping sharing..

No comments: