Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bangkok Shopping :) Part I

Been to Bangkok a few times but didn;t really get to take much pictures though... On my last trip, i got some that may be relevant to my blog on Shopping :) Here are some pictures to show you some good food i found during my BK trip last year...
~~~~~~~
Looks great doesn't it!!! I ate mostly at the road side stalls and the Food was excellent!!!
I didn;t get any stomach ache or anything so it was a good trip for me..
~~~~~~~
Heard of so may stories of ppl getting sick after the food and water there... i think the trick would be bringing your own water to BK and mix it woth the water there and drink.. I think this will make us get use to the water there faster and our body will not be shock by the content of the water in BK..
~~~~~~~
I did tt and so far, its good and well for me :) hope this is a good tip!!!
This is actually taken in Pataya during my one day trip there from BK.
~~~~~~~
The food above is some sort of sweet cakes and when i mean sweet... its really sweet.. made out of coconut suger or something like tt.. its really nice :) You all should try it... (not too much alr har... just try a bit will do as its really very very sweet...)
~~~~~~~
I tried the Mee Hoon at this stall.. its only MYR 250 per bowl :P so cheap and nice!!!
I know you may be thinking what water they use to clean thier plates and all the utensils...
honestly, I dunno.. but after the food.. i am still well and jumping ahahaha...
no unpleasent feeling from the food at all...
~~~~~~~
So I encourage you to be adventurous and try it out!!!
~~~~~~~
Even though it may seem dirty but sometimes its all in the mind...
So don't worry too much... Just try it and judge it yourself...
~~~~~~~
This is how the Flosting market looks like from a bridge.
As you can see the water is.. wel... not a pretty picture :P
but its a dead river, what do you expect?
~~~~~~~
again, please do not worry about Hygene... just go there and try it out..
(If you have already pray that god will cleanse the food, it is ok to eat liao)
~~~~~~~

Will show you all something else soon :) This month I will dedicate it to Bangkok and after my trip this week.. perhaps i will have more up dates on SHOPPING!!!!! yea!
See ya!

No comments: