Monday, July 14, 2008

Jatujak Market Bangkok: Bags

really nice bags for sale in Jatujak!!!!
Love the ones below :)

The ones below is really funny ahahaha.. doesn't it just make you laugh? its not the scary or ugly type but cute and funny type :)

Love this one :) got one for my fren... should have gotton more.. it's good for the environment (use less plactis mar) and it sends a good message to others about the environment..

Its about MYR 13 for one bag..


I got this bags for MYR20 per bag :D.. got one for me fren too!!!

nice hor???


Got this cute purse for only.. RM8... Nice ler??? I got one for RM15 for the same size and design.. well same type of design :) so i was very pleased to get this one ahahaha...

I love this purse!! For dinner and going for girlie outing... Guess how much is this? :)

ore expensive then all the previous ones I have introduced but it was worth it! it's really nice...


This is also another fav of mine... elegant ei??

Hope you enjoyed this trip of the day?? :D

Tomorrow we'll chat about more good stuffs :D

No comments: