Friday, July 18, 2008

Shopping: Jatujak Market Bangkok: To make Crafts

Jatujak is also a place for craft materials!!! Its beautiful and nice.. some are cheap but some are not as they are very unique.
the shop below sells papers.. very colourful and nice papers...

Stacks and stacks of em'

I didn't get to go in coz hubby would get real bored just waiting for me :P
Isn't this sweet and nice!!! i know some of you out there will love this!!! coz i do!!
I will just go nutz for these stuffs!!! With all this raw materials ready made.. its easy to get great ideas for it :D

This one shop I definitely must go and buy the miniature paper flowers they make..

It's all hand made and its not too expensive..


Don't you think you can do a lot with all these???

Get my creative juices flowing.. :D

I used only about RM 38 (after discount) for all the stuffs above.. cheap cheap!!

No comments: