Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shopping@PS- Kota Raya

Actually, and honestly.... I dun suggest you go to this place for shopping...
THERE IS NOTHING THERE!!!!!
But since it's near by.. i will show you what they have there that YOU MAY NOT NEED...

Jewellery shop?? This could be the only reason I would come here for.. but at Wisma Fui Chiu there are many more shops??


Shoes?? I only found one shoe shop that is recommendable.. so sad...


Boring....

Silver shop... i told you there is nothing much to see here!!! But if you don;t believe me you can go and see for yourself and tell me other wise... coz i really cannot appreciate Kota Raya..

10 years ago perhaps i can but now.. it has not change according to time and that's it!!! it's s dinosaur!!! Ketingalan Zaman!!! Super Out dated!!

This is a but weird but interesting gua.. some costume shop or CD shop.. I also dun know..

In Summary, confusing place to shop.. unless you go there just to waste time and energy...
Even though it's indoor with air-con, I still rather walk outside... haih...

No comments: