Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shopping@PS-Crafts

Some of the shops in PS is very interesting!!! i like this shop as it's very unique (the name also call kraf unique :P) and because of their uniqueness, they don't allow their product being taken... haih...
~~~~~~

So i can only took some of their product outside the shop... pretty unique stuffs...

and some looks a bit scary... like the "person" ^

So many things!!!!! do go in and have a look at their stuffs... very interesting one...



here is another nice craft shop... (bottom)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't get any image from here as they also do not allow photography...

this shop (below) purposely told me no to take pictures just because I was carrying my camera inside the shop..

So i take some photos outside the shop lor..

~~~~~~

Actually the more you don;t want me to take, I purposely want to take.. what so specially about your shop? other shops also didn't say anything, they only monitor (and so since they monitor me i just dun take lar.. i get the idea mar..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they sell some Baba Nyoya stuffs i think, some candles etc... VERY expensive one!!! I will only window shop if I were you..

~~~~~~

Looks nice only.. will only get cheated because some of the stuffs there can be bought else where with much reasonable price...


Ok lar.. at elast they are nice enough to let that poor uncle seat there in front of their door..

but i still dun like their attitude :P

No comments: