Sunday, September 14, 2008

Shopping@PS-Flowers Part 1

This Whole week I am going to show you tones of Flowers you may have never seen before or at least the prices on these flowers are so dirt cheap you wouldn't believe it!!!!

Look at the price!! RM20!!! for half a dozen of roses??? It's so nice!!! Why wouldn't my hubby get me one.. not expensive also what.. hor :( I LOVE FLOWERS!!!!

RM5!!!! yer.. so nice right??? Rm5 a week ain't so bad wht... :P hinting my hubby.. akeeekeekee..

Wah!!!! I'm drooling d....

They can do Opening ceremonies for you also and send the flowers for you :) this may cost from RM 50 to RM100??? depending on the design lar..

Oh so nice... this bunch may cost about RM35 for a dozen roses... does it include sending ah?? eh... some they do :) and only to certain locations.. if it does not include, just pay a bit bit more lor...

I wished i gotten their phone numbers :(

So i can order some for myself akakakaka... hey!! Who says we girls can't buy flowers for ourselves? it's not like i pretended that it was send by someone else.. now tt's pathetic!! but i just like flowers and would like to see a bunch in my office or in my house... nothing wrong with tt wht. duh...

I use to pass by PS for work and at times i but one or two daisies to put in my office table :D

Brightens up my working place and my mood for the day ahaha..

they sell Dolls too.. but i dun like lar.. NEVER send me any should you plan to... I will either give it to my bb or my doggies aheeheehee... I'm over dollies stage...

i only keep the ones my hubby gave me when he was courting me :D

No comments: