Monday, August 4, 2008

Shopping@Winnie's Collection Part 1

I came across a wonderful stall on accessories!!!
I bought some for myself too :D (Will share with you what i bought tomorrow :)
This stall sells really wonderful accessories and the price is really affordable! You can have so much fun just looking through the little things here...
I'll stop here and let the photos do all the talking :D..
See? So affordable!!! RM 2 for a pair of earring wor... where to find...

Soooooo many choices ok!!!

necklace for RM10 only... great bargain and value for money :P

Doesn't it just make you hunger to have more?? ahahahah

It's very unique as well... some of the accessories is so elegant and classy... You'll Love it!!!




Love this hand breacelet.. but didn't get it... yet :P

Further more they also give you discounts on certain occasions...




Ain't it colourful!!!
They will open a shop in Damansara at one of the new shopping complex soon...
Let you know once I can remember the place or when they inform me again ya!!! :D
... to be continued....

No comments: