Saturday, August 23, 2008

Shopping: Cutes Kid's Wear..

i love this stall too!!! So many cute shirts and dresses... so sweet and lovely...
I got some stickers too front his stall to make a scrap book.. for family, friends and Baby :)


Just love the colours.. vibrant and sweet.. just for little girls...


a bit messy but very homey feel :)


Cool Shirt hor.. ahahaha...

STICKERS!!!!! i love to buy them and use them for others... i myself have not made any scarp book for myself.. ahahah.. i do it for my friends and my young ones only.. aheehee...

i love to make scarp books.. coz i think about the person whom i'm making the scrap book for.. i say a little prayer.. wishing and imagine the smile on their faces should they get it on the day..

Can't show u any right now.. as i have either gave it away my work of love or it's already sealed n ready for the person..

No comments: