Friday, September 7, 2007

Music box that melts your heart....

Don't you just love shopping? hahaha I do.. but try to budget here and there..

I recently came across a "sweet little thing" and its not a girl. It a Music box!!!! To all girls out there who digs romantic, sweet lullaby, you'll like this massage :)
I got this wonderful Music box for only MYR 21.90!! And it plays one of my favorite tune... "My Favorite Things.." was a song in "The sounds of Music."-the movie. Such a lovely tune <:) wish i could share it with you gals.. no worries, may be next time heehee
Here are some photos for you to have a look at it.


What do you think of the colour? I choose black because it makes the flower looks much brighter.. oh.. did i mentioned that i can choose the design that I want;I can choose the box that i want and the tune/music that i like? Cool huh? Wonder how the inside looks like?

Pretty simple :) and they even got their label in there. hahaha.. hey.. they are not paying me for saying this ok.. its just pure goodness :) So where did i got it from? In one of the shop stalls in Subang Parade.. not a bad place for shopping too.. until next time. Ta

No comments: