Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Do u know?


Do you know by eating too much rice will actually cause acne? I didn't know that until I consulted a dermologist :)

My doctor is really good. Today was my first day of treatment and my face eventhough its a bui reddish, the surface of my face is so smooth!!!! My skin (especially the ones with scares) gonna peel off later.

My doctor even took pictures of my face so we can see the improvement she have made after one month :) ain't she great!!! The charges isn't that expensive also!!! I am so glad I have found a good doctor.

She een gave me some cream for my face. she gave me some advise of what to take and what not to take. Example, i should take varieties of veggie, but not fruits.. cannot have banana, grapes, nangka, durian and cempedak.. anything with Carbo is bad for my skin.. can't take too much potatoes also.. man.. i love rice, i love potoatoes and i love nangka!!! but now can't eat so much d..

Medicine that was given to me :)



No comments: